Thirty Guest Rooms
Thirty Guest Rooms, accessible by either an elevator or stairwell are available on the Center’s top three floors.
Each private floor provides ten spacious rooms featuring:
- A queen-sized bed
- Private bathroom
- Individual climate controls
- Outside view overlooking the courtyard or woodlands
- An easy chair with ottoman
- A study area including a desk and an adjustable ergonomic chair
- Telephone with voice mail
Includes 9 Specialized Rooms
There are nine specialized rooms among the 30 guestrooms:
- Three Parlor Suites, which include an additional screened-off sitting area furnished with a loveseat, armchair and television.
- Three Living Room Suites, which feature a separate sitting room furnished with a queen-sized convertible couch, an armchair, and a television enclosed in an armoire.
- Three Special Needs Suites, which are outfitted for those with limited mobility and are designed to accommodate wheelchairs.
Next, see Dining Spaces…